about tim jennings
Tim Jennings provides bespoke music for Film, TV, Advertising, Theatre and Dance.
With over 20 years experience within the music field Tim’s music & songs have been published by Sony Music and he has worked with Paul Stacy (Oasis producer), Guy Chambers (Robbie Williams’ co writer) and Grammy award winning producer Matt Howe (U2 and The Rolling Stones).
Past and present clients include: Sony Music, Kate Flatt choreographer for the royal ballet, london school of contemporary dance, RSC, Royal opera house, Smart Planet, RCA a Universal company. Tim’s recent projects include:
- Love Tales. A film focusing on seven love stories
- London Symphony Orchestra Barbican Concert
- Shakti. A contemporary dance film set in London
- Brown Paper Packages. A theatre production performed in London’s west end.
- Love Me, Love Me. A feature film about the human condition.
- Exodus. A classical tango piece in collaboration with world renowned choreographer Kate Flatt.